This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 11.2.10: red and brown

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 11.2.10: red and brown

This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 11.2.10: red and brown

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 11.2.10: red and brown

Sunday, 14 February 2010

Outfit 11.2.10: red and brown

11.2.10: red and brown

Another sneaky workwear picture. I wasn't aware everything was all messed up around the waist. I blame the skirt, it doesn't sit right, but I don't want to get rid of it, since I bought it when I was about 15 so it has sentimental value.

jumper - charity shop
handmade beads - swap
cord skirt - h&m
shoes - hush puppies

P.s. I'm loving my new tumblr! Come and say hello if you're on tumblr too!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger tess said...

awesome skirt!

14 February 2010 at 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had no idea orange and brown looked great against royal blue.

your comment about how the skirt sits on your waist made me smile. i have many skirt that fit like that, too and i don't have the heart to give them away. anyhow, it's a cute skirt!

14 February 2010 at 18:24  
Blogger The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Wow you can still fit into a skirt form when you were 15! Keep it>

14 February 2010 at 19:31  
Blogger Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Wow, I love that skirt!!

Happy Valentine's Day darling!!

14 February 2010 at 21:52  
Blogger Raquelita said...

Oooh! I'm loving that necklace! I also have clothes that don't quite fit right, but that I can't let go of for sentimental reasons.

15 February 2010 at 03:02  
Blogger Style Eyes said...

great colours. I love your bright outfits.

15 February 2010 at 08:47  
Blogger Julia said...

Your color combinations leave me breathless. How do you do it?!

xx

16 February 2010 at 02:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home