This Page

has been moved to new address

Felted flower brooch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Felted flower brooch

This Page

has been moved to new address

Felted flower brooch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Felted flower brooch

Friday, 5 February 2010

Felted flower brooch

felted flower brooch

In the etsy and folksy shops.

Happy Friday! This is a scheduled post, as I am on my way to (even more) freezing Aberdeen for the weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

your so creative! This is very sweet, I love it :)

5 February 2010 at 23:28  
Blogger Make Do Style said...

Enjoy an even more freezing Aberdeen. Have a good weekend x

6 February 2010 at 08:52  
Blogger Intrinsically Florrie said...

Oh how sweet it is!
I hope you're having a nice and too horribly freezing weekend.
I have a blog award for you over at Intrinsically Florrie =]

Florrie x

7 February 2010 at 17:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home