This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 3.2.2010: Houndstooth dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 3.2.2010: Houndstooth dress

This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 3.2.2010: Houndstooth dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 3.2.2010: Houndstooth dress

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Outfit 3.2.2010: Houndstooth dress

3.2.10: houndstooth dress

brooch

Workwear, and proof that I'm not always wearing bright colours. I went home at lunch time especially so that I could get a decent pictures of my lovely new houdstooth dress.

dress - People Tree
long sleeve tee underneath - AA
shoes - hush puppies
bag - Tula
brooch - etsy seller lostintheforest

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Biba said...

Great outfit! I LOVE the brooch!!!

9 February 2010 at 18:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is lovely indeed!

9 February 2010 at 19:25  
Blogger Kasmira said...

Lovely dress! You wear it well.

9 February 2010 at 19:28  
Anonymous Retro Chick said...

People Tree have some fantastic stuff, that dress looks amazing on you!

9 February 2010 at 20:04  
Blogger Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Great dress and brooch! The whole outfit is wonderful!

9 February 2010 at 20:42  
Blogger Style Eyes said...

What an amazing brooch. Love the dress too, perfect for work.

9 February 2010 at 20:56  
Blogger tess said...

great dress!

9 February 2010 at 22:24  
Blogger Sara said...

very pretty dress!

10 February 2010 at 00:19  
Blogger C said...

I love that dress, and the brooch is so fun!!

10 February 2010 at 03:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

houndstooth is pattern favorite. but really, i adore everything about this outfit.

10 February 2010 at 04:32  
Blogger chelsea said...

Ooo, I love it! You look sophisticated. The horse brooch gives it a bit of quirky. This look gets an A from me, though I'm sort of sad to see no pop of color. Next time you should add a red shoe or a bright tight I think.

10 February 2010 at 15:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home