This Page

has been moved to new address

I just started a tumblr blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: I just started a tumblr blog

This Page

has been moved to new address

I just started a tumblr blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: I just started a tumblr blog

Wednesday, 10 February 2010

I just started a tumblr blog

Just thought I'd let you know. This is the address.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franca said...

Yeah, of course! I'll be using the tumblr mainly as a bookmarking tool for all the random stuff I find.

10 February 2010 at 11:41  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh cool, I am going to check it out, I have no idea what tumblr is, I have wanted to check it out for awhile :)

10 February 2010 at 14:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home