This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger problems

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Blogger problems

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger problems

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Blogger problems

Monday, 25 January 2010

Blogger problems

By the way, I had captions on the photos in my last post and I've had to remove them all because the formatting was screwed up. The writing just goes anywhere it pleases. And it looks different in the compose and preview windows so i don't even know what it's actually doing until I publish the post. Bring back the old blogger photo uploader, this new one is a nightmare!

Has anybody had similar issues? Do you know how to fix it? I'm reluctant to load photos that aren't mine onto flickr, but that's what I'll have to do if they don't fix it soonest.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

really nice blog.

xx

25 January 2010 at 17:32  
Blogger chelsea said...

I have the same problem sometimes. I usually just post and then edit over and over again until it goes right. There is lots of using the enter key in my technique. I don't know why it does this. Also, I noticed that on different platforms and different computers my format looks different. So maddening!

25 January 2010 at 18:54  
Blogger Darla: Retro Ways said...

I also like the old format better, what I wish they would do is make it easier to add multiple photos.


♥Darla

25 January 2010 at 19:10  
Blogger elle s'ennuie said...

I didn't even know there was a new uploader! So I looked around on blogger, and when you go to your blog's settings, under 'basic' (in 'global settings', scroll down for it) there is an option to choose either the old editor version or the updated one. I'm scared to try the new one now!

25 January 2010 at 21:56  
Blogger Sara said...

I def have that problem. I want two images next to each other, and they always move when I post them! GRR...

26 January 2010 at 00:06  
Blogger Franca said...

elle s'enuie - thank you! I don't actually mind not having multiple photos, or having photos next to each other too much, I mean it would be nice, but all I really want is for the writing to sit underneath the photos as it appears in the html view and not randomly all over the place. That would be a start! I actually can't believe that they released this new editor as it is.

26 January 2010 at 08:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home