This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage fabric heart brooches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Vintage fabric heart brooches

This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage fabric heart brooches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Vintage fabric heart brooches

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Vintage fabric heart brooches

four vintage fabric heart brooches

I knew I was keeping all the swatches of vintage fabric for a reason! In the etsy shop now and hopefully soon in the folksy one. Perfect things of cuteness for Valentine's day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

How cute are those! you are so talented!

25 January 2010 at 17:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these- so perfect for Valentine's Day!

25 January 2010 at 19:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home