This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey

This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey

Thursday, 18 February 2010

Outfit 12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey

12.2.10: blue and yellow and grey



I am so pleased with this outfit. It's smart, a little Mad Men, but also modern, playful and colourful (of xoures!). This was from Friday, hence the yellow tights, worn to work and to see 'a prophet' at the cinema. It's an amazing film, I would definitely recommend it. Although be warned, there's lots of realistic violence in it.

scarf - swap
top - uniqlo
skirt - charity shop
belt - from another skirt
shoes - hush puppies
earrings - swap

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sassy!

18 February 2010 at 17:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

18 February 2010 at 17:59  
Blogger Fräulein Luise said...

This yellow and blue turned out so well on the pic. Love it!

18 February 2010 at 18:36  
Blogger Alli said...

Oh, so lovely! Love those vibrant colors!

18 February 2010 at 20:37  
Blogger hillary said...

I just squealed a little

18 February 2010 at 21:15  
Blogger Sara said...

So cute so cute!! My fave so far, I love everything about it, very classy! I love your hair too :)

18 February 2010 at 22:22  
Blogger Raquelita said...

Great, great scarf!

19 February 2010 at 00:08  
Blogger Marie said...

I really love this color combination! REALLY! I have a hard time with blue sometimes, it isn't my fave, you've done a marvelous mix here!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Happy Chinese New Year giveaway

19 February 2010 at 01:35  
Blogger subjunctive moods said...

great silhouette and colors and the vera scarf just finishes everything off so well. you look very joan. :)

19 February 2010 at 18:08  
Blogger C said...

Oh-so-stylish, and tres Mad Men-esque! I love it!

20 February 2010 at 14:58  
Anonymous Claire said...

Just had to say this is a really great outfit!

28 February 2010 at 15:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home