This Page

has been moved to new address

Colourful fashion illustration: Nikki Farquharson

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Colourful fashion illustration: Nikki Farquharson

This Page

has been moved to new address

Colourful fashion illustration: Nikki Farquharson

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Colourful fashion illustration: Nikki Farquharson

Friday, 19 February 2010

Colourful fashion illustration: Nikki Farquharson

I was going to stick these pictures on my tumblr, but then I decided I love them enough to share them on the proper blog. They are by illustrator Nikki Farquharson, who also runs the most amazing colour based random photo website, Random Got Beautiful. Via the coolhunter.

Happy Weekend!











colourful illustration by Nikki Farquarson

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Make Do Style said...

Lots of fab colour and much needed in current grey we are suffering in London!

19 February 2010 at 21:13  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so incredibly intricate and detailed. I'd go blind drawing them!

20 February 2010 at 03:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are incredible. i love how she altered ads and made them a thousand times better.

20 February 2010 at 07:15  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Soooo retro and fabulous. I've seen two of the pics on here before, but the rest completely ROCK as well! Thanks for sharing these.

22 February 2010 at 00:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home