This Page

has been moved to new address

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge day 7: Inner and Outer wear

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Capsule Wardrobe Challenge day 7: Inner and Outer wear

This Page

has been moved to new address

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge day 7: Inner and Outer wear

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Capsule Wardrobe Challenge day 7: Inner and Outer wear

Monday, 19 October 2009

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge day 7: Inner and Outer wear

I was orignially going to tack this onto yesterdays post, but in the end decided that this outfit deserved a post of its own.

18.10.09 red and blue and fake knickerbockers

I'm pretty proud of this. I went out for a cycle ride, and to make the wide leg trousers cycle-proof, I stuffed them into the over the knee stripy socks, which gave a sort of knickerbocker effect (I think they're called knickers in the US, but that is obviously something else for me!). It had all fallen to pieces a bit by the time I had cycled to the place where I took the photos, and there's weird bunching on my calves but I think it's still pretty shiny. Makes the trousers into something completely different, and much more interesting looking.

18.10.09: outerwear

And finally, I wanted to show the outerwear I've been wearing all week. The coat is from Zara.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Candycane said...

Aww it's like Rainbow Bright :D

Fab!

19 October 2009 at 13:56  
Blogger Biba said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the colours, the style, the lot! LOVE it!!!

19 October 2009 at 14:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever! And I love the ruffled tank top.

19 October 2009 at 14:40  
Blogger C said...

So fun! And I love the Zara coat.

19 October 2009 at 16:26  
Blogger The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great get-up. I got my stripey top from Primark - they should still have them in!

19 October 2009 at 17:18  
Anonymous ambika said...

Such a great trench! & so cute with the bright accessories.

19 October 2009 at 17:18  
Blogger Diana said...

i can never seem to ride my bike with tights. i try, but they seem to get caught.
i love that trench!

20 October 2009 at 07:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home