This Page

has been moved to new address

White Fern Lace Scarflette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: White Fern Lace Scarflette

This Page

has been moved to new address

White Fern Lace Scarflette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: White Fern Lace Scarflette

Friday, 16 October 2009

White Fern Lace Scarflette

Fern Lace Scarflette

Fern Lace Scarflette

A new thing in the esty shop again! I'm so proud of this one, I designed the pattern myself using my trusty Knitter's Handbook I posted about ages ago for the basic stitch repeat. White's not really my colour, but I really hope that it will find a home with someone who will wear it all the time.

Also, these are the first pictures I took with my new tripod. It was only £20 and so useful, should have bought one ages ago!

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger eednic said...

scarflette!! i love it!

16 October 2009 at 17:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Oh, to have such skills ...

16 October 2009 at 17:46  
Blogger Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

That's gorgeous! And thanks for the book rec! I just got started in knitting and know the basic stitches and I'm dying to try out some new stitch patterns!

16 October 2009 at 22:04  
Blogger C said...

This is so lovely!! I love it!!!

17 October 2009 at 01:03  
Blogger Andi B. Goode said...

Oh, it's lovely!
-Andi x

17 October 2009 at 06:55  
Blogger Diana said...

Great job, very cute!

17 October 2009 at 18:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home