This Page

has been moved to new address

Just checking in...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Just checking in...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Just checking in...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Just checking in...

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Just checking in...

Hi all, I'm back from Berlin. We had an AMAZING time! It's seriously my favouritest city ever and I wish I could move there for a bit. Anyway, just checking in to say hello, I've got many many photos and stories and I'm sure when I'm finished you'll be so sick of hearing about Berlin. But I'll get to that tomorrow, not I just want to curl up on the sofa with a nice cup of tea and the duty free Milka.

I see I broke the 50 followers mark so THANK YOU readers, couldn't do it without you! And see below, I was included in the IFB links roundup. The first time I put anything in, nice!

5 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I'm sure you have more readers; I subscribe via FeedBurner, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Congrats!

20 September 2009 at 20:08  
Blogger Fräulein Luise said...

Yes, I agree about everything!

20 September 2009 at 20:36  
Blogger Fräulein Luise said...

What for a beautiful shot, full of atmosphere!

20 September 2009 at 20:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to read your stories and peek at your Berlin photos! Although I have never been, I have always wanted to live there for a while too!

xx Hollie

21 September 2009 at 03:38  
Blogger Libertad said...

My cousin is moving to berlin this year :D! So I hope I could visit that city, I know I'm gonna fall in love with it!

21 September 2009 at 08:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home