This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovely package exchange

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Lovely package exchange

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovely package exchange

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Lovely package exchange

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Lovely package exchange


A wee while ago, i took part in the lovely package exchange over at oh, hello friend.

This is what I sent out:

lovely pakage

This is what I got back from Huija in Singapore who was my assigned partner:

lovely package exchange

lovely package exchange

lovely package exchange

And here I am wearing the lovely fasinator Huija sent me. Thank you so much!

headpiece

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi B. Goode said...

That's so lovely. What a pretty fascinator. =D
-Andi x

18 September 2009 at 04:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home