This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 28 August 2009: what to wear on holiday pt 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 28 August 2009: what to wear on holiday pt 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit 28 August 2009: what to wear on holiday pt 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Oranges and Apples: Outfit 28 August 2009: what to wear on holiday pt 1

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Outfit 28 August 2009: what to wear on holiday pt 1

28 August 2009

me

shoes and bag

On holiday in Lagos, Portugal. I wouldn't usually wear a skirt as short as that, but because it was in a place where everyone wanders about in bikinis I thought it was ok. Now that I'm back in Scotland I will be wearing this dress as a tunic.

Note the curly hair! I never thought it was possible, but turns out all I needed was the right product. this is toni and guy curl spray.

dress - people tree
bangles - cheap scarf shop
bag - second hand shop
shoes - keds
earrings - I made them

Isn't it weird how North Americans call it vacation yet the Madonna song is called Holiday? I wonder why!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it - and ADORE the curls!

2 September 2009 at 17:03  
Blogger Diane said...

Your hair looks sooooo good! It's adorable.

I always thought the vacation vs. holiday thing was odd, too, but Madonna does like to adapt to European vernacular.

2 September 2009 at 19:08  
Blogger s.i. michaels said...

So cute & looks super comfy.

2 September 2009 at 21:24  
Blogger Polished Sense said...

Such cute shoes. I love that print, and they look great with that red clutch & leggings :D

♡,
Jessica

5 September 2009 at 15:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home